- Letters For Parents
- Prospective parents open days
- Starting School
- Home School Partnership
- The School Day
- Pupil Voice - democracy in action
- Collective Worship
- Trips and Visits
- Food and Water
- Secondary Education
- Medical and Health
- School Dinner Menu
- Attendance and Lateness
- Assessment without levels
- Online payments
- New Starters
- Parental Agreement for School to Administer Medicine
Food and Water
Cooked meals are available. Packed lunches are usually eaten in the school hall, classrooms or outside when weather permits. Dinner money is collected by 9 a.m. on Monday mornings only. Cheques should be made payable to ‘HCC'. Please place your child's dinner money in an envelope, clearly marked with her/his name, class, the number and days of the week on which she/he will require a dinner. This should be taken by the child to the class teacher.
Free school meals are available for all children in Fondation and Key Stage 1. Children of parents in receipt of certain benefits and allowances are also entitled to free school meals in Key Stage 2. At the time of writing they were as follows:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Further information can be obtained from the office or by clicking on this link.
To view the current cooked meals menu click here.
Children have access to water throughout the day. Water bottles can be bought from the School Office at a minimal cost. These should be the only bottles allowed in school. We encourage children to have water with them in class.
As part of their packed lunch, children may bring drinks such as fruit juices and non-fizzy drinks in plastic or disposable containers. Glass bottles are obviously not allowed for safety reasons.
As we have children with nut allergies we cannot allow any nuts to be brought in for lunch, this does include peanut butter spread.
Sweets are also not allowed in a packed lunch.